School Kitchen Design & Catering Equipment
Chiller Box have decades of experience in school kitchen design, school catering equipment and air and have been working closely with schools to achieve new heights in supplying fully operational kitchen solutions.
As associate members of LACA, Business Link and the FCSI and with a wealth of industry experience, Chiller Box has an excellent understanding of the issues schools face when installing new kitchens and sourcing the correct kitchen equipment.
We can work outside school hours and during school holidays, providing a full service solution including kitchen design, project management, installation, school specific equipment and on-going preventative maintenance and repairs once installed.
Why choose Chiller Box for your school kitchen?
- Decades of experience in project managing, designing and delivering fully operational commercial kitchens
- An extensive network of specialists including chefs, operational consultants, architects, interior designers, builders and electricians, to ensure the right solution is reached for your school
- We work outside of school hours and during school holidays - fitting our service around your requirements
- Expertise in sourcing new and innovative catering equipment to provide healthy school meals
- Direct access to the marketplace, ensuring we are able to source thousands of products at highly competitive rates from leading brands
- Passionate about youth - as ambassadors for the new Diploma in Hospitality, we see our role extending beyond the traditional 'supplier' format
- Trust - we're associate members of LACA, CEDA, FCSI, Business Link, and are Gas Safe and F Gas registered
- We subscribe to the holistic principles of hospitality and catering education. The school kitchen can be an educational tool - a key consideration of our service
"We have been exceptionally pleased with the service Chiller Box have provided us."