Commercial Kitchen Design for Restaurants, Bars, Hotels, Cafes & Schools
For new restaurant openings and kitchen refurbishments, we specialise in offering a complete service that provides our clients with a fully considered solution. As accredited members of CEDA, the FCSI and Business Link and with extensive Computer Aided Design (CAD) technology experience, we will create the right solution to meet your requirements.
Why choose Chiller Box for your industrial kitchen?
- Expertise and experience: decades of experience planning, designing and delivering commercial kitchens. With a proven track record Chiller Box is the number one UK choice
- Support and commitment: during times of need: new openings and major refurbishments can be stressful. Chiller Box are experts in delivering kitchens without it!
- Industry specific knowledge: we work with chefs, operational consultants and caterers ensuring we truly understand the requirements of a professional kitchen
- Professional accreditation: members of CEDA, FCSI, Cedabond, LACA and Business Link, and we're Gas Safe and F Gas registered - you can trust us!
Chiller Box work with an extensive network of specialists in the field, including builders, electricians, plumbers, chefs, operational consultants, interior designers and architects. The result? Every part of your businesses needs is considered from every angle, allowing your operation to run without a hitch. Owner, Barrio Central
Commercial Kitchen Design Service - London, Essex, Herts, Beds, Bucks, UK
There are numerous considerations when designing a restaurant, which include the available space, planning permission, type of cuisine, clientele, owner’s experience and of course budget. We have worked with many restaurants, pubs and bars across London and throughout the UK. You may find we are more competitve than your local industrial kitchen designers.
Our professional kitchen design service can include:
- Site survey
- 2D layout plans
- Technical product specifications
- Full project management
- Costing, Timescales & Budget
- Operational advice
- Sustainability advice
Don't take our word for it - see what our previous clients have to say...
Commercial Kitchen Design Case Studies
Bar design London
Bar design for new cocktail lounge bar and club in central London
Restaurant design London
Restaurant kitchen design for a London restaurant and music venue
Coffee shop design London
Coffee shop counters, refrigeration and cafe design working with architects