Lease Commercial Catering Equipment from Chiller Box
Leasing kitchen equipment is a tax efficient way of financing the purchase of an asset over a 1 to 5 year period - and it's not as complicated as it might seem. Through our licensed leasing and asset finance brokers Chiller Box will make the necessary arrangements for you to pay for your restaurant, kitchen, bar, refrigeration and commercial cooking equipment in monthly instalments.
Benefits of Leasing Kitchen Equipment
- 100% tax efficient - all payments for your leased rental equipment are tax allowable since they are seen as "operating costs" and therefore reduce the taxable profit of the business by 100% of the charge, reducing your Corporation Tax bill.
- Let your kitchen equipment pay for itself - buying commercial catering equipment with minimal capital outlay means your business can benefit from the savings or additional profits immediately.
- Buy good quality catering equipment now - cheap kitchen equipment may be all you think your hospitality business can afford, but buy the industry leading brands and quality kitchen equipment you need now, use it now, and pay back the finance as your business brings in the extra revenue.
- Improved cash flow - reduced burden on cash flow compared to outright purchase means more funds freed up for stock, staffing, decoration, refurbishment and marketing.
- Better budgeting and financial planning - fixed monthly payments mean you will always know what to expect.
- Unsecured borrowing - the leased equipment is generally the only security necessary. No property is used as security. Occasionally directors' guarantees may be requested by the finance company for some limited companies.
- Interest rates - our leasing rates are very competitive
Leasing commercial kitchen equipment could work well for your restaurant, bar, pub, shop, cafe or school - try our leasing calculator below to get an idea of what you could be paying. Please bear in mind that the quoted figures are not exact and will depend on your specific requirements.
Examples shown are based on payment profiles requiring a deposit equivalent to 3 times the monthly payment, and exclude any document fees and VAT at the prevailing rate. A final one-off payment will be required to transfer retention of title of equipment. Figures provided are for illustrative purposes only and subject to application and individual circumstances. Actual rates may vary. Quotations are available on request. All quotations and applications for leasing are subject to status and other underwriting criteria. Full written details are available on request. Chiller Box are licensed by the Office of Fair Trading under CCL no. 571213 to offer leasing facilities.
Catering Equipment Leasing Process
- Our brokers who will contact you directly to ask relevant questions to obtain an approval in principle and provide accurate quotations for your specific needs
- Once agreed by you, your broker will complete all the relevant documentation for approval and the catering equipment you have ordered will be delivered directly to you
- Monthly payments will be required to the asset finance company
- The process can take 1 - 2 weeks
For more information on leasing kitchen and catering equipment, and restaurant equipment financing in general, please call us on 0800 849 1188.