Chiller Box – Commercial Kitchen Design & Installation Specialists and Catering Equipment Suppliers
Within a competitive and well-established industry, Chiller Box brings a fresh approach that produces high standards and results for our clients, every time.
So what makes us different?
- Stop - Look - Listen - truly understanding client needs and requirements provides the backbone to our business
- Knowledge of kitchens and operational requirements. We work daily with chefs, restaurant managers and operational consultants - we know what is required to ensure your kitchen runs smoothly
- On budget, on time - working to a budget is not desirable: it's a necessity. We're experts at meeting your budgetary and financial requirements
- Skills & experience - our team have decades of experience working within the catering and hospitality industry - we know the best suppliers, how to plan and execute commercial kitchens, install and provide the most effective air conditioning systems and have a reliable and experienced service installation & repair team
- Attitude - nothing is impossible with our 'can do' team attitude. You can think of us as your one-stop shop business solution
- After sales love - from the first point of contact through to post completion, our clients receive the attention they deserve. That little extra love, personal attention and aftercare is what makes us unique
- Sustainability - sustainable kitchen design and equipment is the future and we're working hard to ensure we're at the cutting edge in the industry. It's good for the planet, your brand and your wallet
Our mission is to be the best in the business - and thanks to our strong team, hard working attitude and skill and knowledge levels - we're well on our way to achieving it.
We also work with specialist partners to provide interior design for restaurants. For more information, please visit our microsite dedicated to restaurant kitchen design.
"Chiller Box have provided us with the most friendly, reliable and efficient service… they listen and give really good advice… I have no problem recommending them!"